Thursday, November 1, 2012



“What I would do to Graduate from High School”



 

1.      What I would do to graduate from high school is do well in all my academics and just do well in my entire test and quizzes.

2.      What ill also do is just always study mainly and think about school before anything else and keep my hopes on my dream job to become a highly successful Doctor, or veterinarian.

3.      Well what else I can do is just concentrate and not unjust any mistakes into things I wouldn’t do in life that will ruin my future but I guess u won’t choose the wrong to ruin my own future.

4.      What I can do to graduate from high school make up any thing I missed like homework or test to get my grades up really good ask for extra credit assignments and do them so I can at least have a high grade to have at least a 3.0 or 2.0 average to graduate get all my credits . What I will also do to graduate is probably do anything that can help me get more credit or in a way make it up by doing something they offer so I may graduate.

5.      Well what I might do is just plainly do more extra credits and study and make flash cards for some classes and try not to have a low grade because I want my credits good so I may graduate high school and get into the college I have dreamed of going.

6.       Highly I think I will never try to mess up into school if for example I had a low grade into a class I’ll ask the teacher what may I do to bring it up or make up any assignments that were required for that class and get some miner point so I may do the sports I will want to do all threw out high school.


Do good
Try Hard
Accomplish it

 

No comments:

Post a Comment